Thursday, August 20, 2009

Busy repairing laptops as usual

It's been really busy lately and I know that I have not put a recent blog of what's going on so I'll just talk about what I'm working on right now. I had an Acer come in with a bad motherboard and will be working on replacing this. Had another motherboard replacement on a Sony Vaio. Ended up skipping on this one since the board costs over $400. Recommended the customer buy another laptop. Was able to find a tested motherboard from a vendor I frequently use for $225. This one ended up being dead on arrival. Have 3 laptops that needed data recovery on it and then Windows reinstalled, actually it was 4 but I returned the Dell to the customer already. The other 3 laptops are a Dell, Gateway and Compaq. Forgot about another Thinkpad that I'm waiting for a motherboard to come in for and another Dell that needs a new LCD replaced. Been a little busy lately. A customer called me about Personal Antivirus attacking her computer so I'm doing the research on that as well. Outside of that, just routine cleanings, virus removals and computer tutoring. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog more once I get some of this work taken care of.

BRM Laptop Repair
3171 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43202

www.BRMLaptopRepair.com
laptop.repair@gmx.com
614-313-9901

1 comment: