Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Columbus Laptop Repair - Dell Latitude LCD, Toshiba Satellite Data Recovery

Had 2 customers come in. The first customer went to a local laptop repair shop and was given an estimate of nearly $400 to replace his LCD screen on his Dell Latitude. He then called me to get a quote and I gave him a much more economical price to replace his screen. He had some trouble getting his laptop back from the previous repair shop but immediately came to me after getting it.

The second customer had a Toshiba Satellite laptop that stopped turning on suddenly. After a short diagnosis and finding out how old the laptop was I advised the customer that it was more economical to recover what data could be recovered and invest in a new laptop. Sometimes this is the case and I will always be honest with my customer when it seems we reached that point. I'll have more later this week if you're following.

BRM Laptop Repair
3171 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43202

www.BRMLaptopRepair.com
laptop.repair@gmx.com
614-313-9901

1 comment: