Sunday, December 21, 2008

BRM Laptop Repair bloggin debut

Well, hello blogging world. My name is Ben and I am the owner of BRM Laptop Repair in Columbus, Ohio. I have been relying on word of mouth and google searches to aid my customers in finding me, a reputable laptop repair shop. Now I'm officially into the blogging world and look forward to gaining more customers and posting some of the daily things I'm up to as well. I provide laptop repair at competitive prices and after hours since I spend all day tinkering with electronics as an electronics hardware engineer with a company called Nivis. I have had BRM Laptop Repair open officially for 9 months now and have seen great success in servicing laptops for insurance agencies, IT departments, engineers, banks, realtors, payroll departments and many, many residential customers that live, work and worship in the Central Ohio area. Personally I have been fixing and repairing desktops and laptops(notebooks) for Macs and Window users for 15 years but definitely see a trend towards laptops and desktops going away hence starting up a niche in laptop repair. I have seen all types of problems from viruses, spyware, OS reinstalls, data recovery issues, many hardware problems and hardware upgrades. I have seen many other problems but I could go on forever on laptop issues. Recently I just reached agreements with a Colorado based data recovery group that specializes in data recovery from any form of electronic media in any partition format(Window, Linux or Mac). I am very excited about this as I have limited resources here in Columbus and at points have had to turn some customers to competitors because the damage was too severe to the hard drive. I can now provide even better services for my customers with damaged hard drives. In any case to give you an idea of what I did this past week(Hopeful to update more often than every week!) I have sold one used laptop, recovered data off a laptop that had liquid spilled on it, revived an old laptop that the customer thought for sure was done for(spyware, viruses and a bad DSL connection) and provided some training for that same customer, and found a power adapter for a MAC user. Kind of a slow week. Next week will be even slower I'm sure with Christmas right around the corner but after that begins the new year with new laptop problems. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!
BRM Laptop Repair
3171 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43202

www.BRMLaptopRepair.com
laptop.repair@gmx.com
614-313-9901
Columbus, OH 43229

No comments:

Post a Comment