Sunday, January 18, 2009

Unhappy customer from Geak-squad

Okay, so I found another Geak-squad unhappy customer(actually they found me) who was charged big bucks to have drivers downloaded onto their computer. I know, I know, the spelling is incorrect for that company that works out of Worst Buy, I don't want to get in trouble for inappropriately using their name. Anyway, in addition to the driver issue above, they never diagnosed the original issue which was what caused 2 hard drives to crash and burn. The longer I'm in this business the more disturbing it is that people are being taken advantage of. I understand the technicians need experience and they should get it by taking jobs like working at Worst Buy but the senior guys need to catch this stuff and get things fixed right.

It was really sad because this particular customer has a husband who is out of work and they need the laptop to assist him in finding a job through the internet. Now, for the 3rd time they have a bad hard drive and have no idea why. It is a Dell computer and I'm pretty sure it's either a user environmental issue or it needs a good solid cleaning. In anycase, we'll get this figured out and shouldn't cause too much of a headache for anyone.

Another customer contacted me about a DC power jack on another HP. Shouldn't take too long on this one either.


BRM Laptop Repair
3171 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43202

www.BRMLaptopRepair.com
laptop.repair@gmx.com
614-313-9901

No comments:

Post a Comment