Sunday, January 11, 2009

Current Activities

Well, it's been a while since my last blog. Been having to postpone something since we lost our contractor and I had to do all our repairs ourselves.

Well since the last blog I've had a couple of laptops that I've been working on. The first was someone who found me on http://www.google.com/. It was another customer with a power jack that had went bad on them. This particular repair is on a gateway and was broken when a dog chewed through the power cord and tugged the power cord out of the laptop.

The other problem is a repeat problem from a customer who had a Compaq motherboard issue. I thought it might've been a memory issue but when I replaced the memory modules with new ones the problem persisted. HP said the laptop is still under warranty so I will return this to the customer for him to return it and get it fixed again.

That's all for now, hopefully the next post will be sooner than the last one.
BRM Laptop Repair
3171 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43202

www.BRMLaptopRepair.com
laptop.repair@gmx.com
614-313-9901

No comments:

Post a Comment